The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) today (Thursday 29 September) announced the 2017 RIBA International Fellowships which will be awarded to twelve non-UK architects, of whom four are in partnership.
The RIBA’s 2017 International Fellowships are:
- Johan Celsing – Johan Celsing Arkitektkontor, Sweden
- Izaskun Chinchilla – Izaskun Chinchilla Architects, Spain
- Frederick Cooper – COOPER GRAÑA NICOLlNI ARCHITECTS (now CGGMS architects), Peru
- Philip Cox – COX Architecture, Australia
- Tom de Paor – dePaor, Ireland
- Francisco Vieira de Campos and Cristina Guedes – Menos é Mais, Portugal
- Bijoy Jain – Studio Mumbai, India
- Siv Helene Stangeland and Reinhard Kropf – Helen & Hard, Norway and Austria
- Vo Trong Nghia – Vo Trong Nghia Architects, Vietnam
- Marie Jose Van Hee – MJose Van Hee Architecten, Belgium
The lifetime honour allows individual recipients to use the initials Int FRIBA after their name.
The 2017 RIBA International Fellowships will be presented at a special event at the RIBA, 66 Portland Place, London, W1 in early 2017.